Browse these interesting new titles we think you'll enjoy reading by clicking on the book cover for more information.
21st Century Illuminati
The chances are that if you teach a Sunday school class of teenagers and ask them whether they have heard of the Illuminati you will probably see half of the class shriek back in horror and start expelling all they know about the "eye in the triangle", Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna or the American dollar bill.
The term "Illuminati" has today has become part of popular culture but so much to the extent that it is now being desensitized. Many people believe that there is too much hype about an organization they feel may have existed but is now just a myth. Others believe that the Illuminati symbolisms we see in our culture are simply exaggerations or celebrities simply trying to attract attention (and thus ratings). Worse still, those who want to know more are being provided a distorted view of the real goals and objectives of the Illuminati.
21st Century Illuminati is a 5 part report produced in partnership with one of the most controversial conspiracy researchers of all time. Even those who are seasoned in understanding the sign of the times will find this report enlightening in understanding the agenda and what the Illuminati have been involved in over the last several hundred years. In fact some of the conclusions may stir up some resistance inside you because of what you have been previously fed in terms of your understanding of world history.
Rugged, hard hitting, uncompromising and tearing down anything in its path. The report is simply a frightening and gut wrenching insight that you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else.
Can You Answer Yes To One or More Of The Following Questions?
1. Are you going through a crisis?
2. Do have a feeling of loneliness and need encouragement?
3. Has the constant bombardment of criticism worn you down to the point you feel you have no value?
4. Are you struggling with negative tapes replaying in your head?
5. Has your teenage years resulted in low self-esteem?
6. Has your childhood brought about self hatred, sadness, fear of rejection, depression and constant feeling of bad luck?
7. Is it now time for you to reprogram your mind and replace the negative thoughts and beliefs about yourself?
8. Are you here because you want to help others with positive lessons and wisdom from the Bible?
There is a total of three series featuring over 200 minutes of Christian affirmations. These mp3 affirmations are a great way of maximizing your time. You can listen to them while walking, exercising, gardening or doing the housework and they will make you feel wonderful... Guaranteed!
What I like the most with the Christian mp3 affirmations is that they require no concentration. You just listen to them even as your mind begins to wander off thinking about other things. You will still subconsciously hear enough to feel great. Every day a different affirmation or Bible promise will just stick with you. Every affirmation set also comes with background music. I just know you will love them...
Within the virtual book you will find each affirmation set divided into two sections. On one page the heavy duty Bible study section, on the other page quick and easy affirmations which provide a perfect mix of in depth research and light and easy reading.
In this ebook, you will learn:
1. How to quiet your mind instantly before and during prayer
2. What is the "heart-set" (as opposed to mind-set) that you should have for your prayers to be granted
3. How a single but often neglected step will change your prayer for the better
4. Why we pray for something and sometimes get the opposite of what we asked for
5. What is the right "mix" of prayers that pleases God
6. How to tell when it's time to stop praying and when to continue to be persistent in prayer
7. What to do to keep your faith up (8 faith boosters)
8. The ABC of Praying for Your Heart's Desires
9. Why your prayers not answered
10. What you should do when you get distracted while praying
11. Are your prayers being heard
12. Is it OK to pray for small things
13. Why you have to ask God for things when He already knows what you need
14. How you can listen to what God is saying to you
15. Should you pray to saints
16. Is praying with others effective
18. Is intercessory prayer effective
19. Why God seem silent at times
20. Answers to specific question about the Rosary, novenas and fasting
And much more ...
Life everlasting in Jehovah’s new system of things
Does all this sound too good to be true? To fantastic to make any sense? Too unscientific to have any merit? Does it sound like these nice, meek, polite, well-dressed men, women, and children might have gotten themselves involved in a cult?
What happens when one joins this organization? What happens when one attempts to leave this organization? What happens when one actually succeeds in leaving this organization?
What happens to those who are born into it? Are they lifers? Are they held captive, mentally if not physically? If they do break away, how do they adjust to life in the real world, a life they have been literally shielded from since birth?
If you are one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, if you are studying to become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, if you are a former Jehovah’s Witness, and/or if you know anyone at all who is involved in any way with the Watchtower Society, I guarantee this e-book will be both valuable and entertaining. I guarantee it will both fascinate you and disturb you.
Learn more about this strange and unusually powerful organization.
Here are some questions that will be answered:
What happened in 1914? What is their rendition of Armageddon?
Do they believe in God, in Jesus, in the Holy Spirit? Do they believe in the Devil?
Do they recognize the Bible as the word of God?
Why did a large portion of the membership leave the organization in 1976?
What happened to kids and teens (who were members by default of being born into this religion) during the years leading up to 1975?
Why do they forbid members to accept blood transfusions, and allow members (including children) who need blood transfusions to die?
Why are members forbidden to participate in military service, and why are they forbidden to vote in elections? Why is it against their rules to be patriotic?
What does it mean to be dis-fellowshipped?
Why do they consider themselves to be no part of this world?
Did they really rewrite parts of the Bible to conform to their own belief system?
Are they brainwashed? Are they unwitting cult members? Are they just self-righteous snobs who simply don’t know any better?
Who/what is this all-powerful Governing Body, those seven men in Brooklyn who exercise iron-fisted authority and control over the entire organization, those seven men who claim to have a direct pipeline to God?
Who are the 144,000? Who is the Little Flock? Who are the Other Sheep?
Wait. Back up… rewrite the Bible? Did you say rewrite the Bible… to suit their beliefs?
Wagner Wolf LLC