What is "The Rich Must Die" About?
If you were rich would you keep the excess for yourself or share with those who could use a little help here and there? "The Rich Must Die" is an American story of deception, greed, and lust for power from the have-nots who want to have more. Studying hard and working long hours to climb the corporate ladder one rung at a time is not for everyone. Some stop at nothing and step on anyone in their path to reach a self-fulfilling goal.
After a sharp death toll increase of the elite, a sharp witted veteran detective takes over the high profile investigation to piece together clues left behind. As Detective Garrett narrows in on nabbing a suspect, the more brazen and publicized the crimes become. Are the homicides connected and we have a serial killer on the loose, or are copy cat villains responsible for believing the hype that The Rich Must Die?
What Will I Gain By Reading "The Rich Must Die"?
* Take a ride of non-stop action from the opening words to the shocking twists
revealed in the end.
* Rich, poor, and middle class all view the world differently. Who's side are you on?
* See what happens when wealth and excess clash with those just trying to make ends meet.
* Indulge in a page turner that keeps you engaged and keeps you guessing with
every new clue made available.
* Challenge your wits and gut instincts to solve the case before Detective Garrett.
* Wagner Wolf has penned an entertaining literary whodunit thriller leaving everyone
* The fast pace writing action makes The Rich Must Die a great read from beginning
* Test your heart. Will you side with the villain or the wealthy hiding behind their
fortress of money?
Where Can I Get "The Rich Must Die"?
Don't have a Kindle device? Don't worry, download the free kindle app and begin reading your own copy in a few minutes.
Wagner Wolf LLC