How To Get The Thrill Back With A Boring Husband?
- Just the two of you can take mini-vacations together
- Exercise your sense of humor to bring laughter back into the picture
- Let the little annoyances go and you will once again see the person you fell in love with
- Make time to sit down together once a day to talk and share with each other
- Dancing on the weekends because it's fun, it's exercise, and gives you an excuse to get close to each other
- Share unexpected flirtatious comments and leave small notes with romantic and sexy messages
- Arrive home with intention as you bolt through the door. Grab your lover instead of heading to the refrigerator
- Sometimes a little space is needed because too much togetherness can kill passion in a marriage
Can You Teach A Boring Husband New Tricks?
- Instead of holding grudges ask yourself what can you do today to make your partner happier
- Learn to forgive and do it quickly and often
- Become better at trusting and give your partner the benefit of the doubt
- Find ways to share responsibility instead of putting it all on the other person
- Cold shouldering gets boring after a few days so instead do something nice during a rough patch
- Learn from your mistakes, say sorry and mean it, and don't keep secrets
- Be cautious about the words you use and learn to shut up and listen
- Start occasionally going out with another married couple to laugh and learn from their relationship
- Accept responsibility for choices and actions instead of putting the blame on someone else
- Stop being so critical and appreciate your partners strengths and weaknesses
Claim Your Free Extended Preview Of "Blissful Encounters" today!
•Escape and prepare your senses to be overwhelmingly stimulated as you read Blissful Encounters.
•Describe Blissful Encounters - racy, intense, mature, sexy, adult, bold, unpredictable, a must read!.
•Adult contemporary romance written for the erotica genre twisting and turning all over Europe.
•Author Demitria Desjardin's risqué writing style gets your juices flowing as she holds nothing back.